My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Holy Cow! This Gray and Purple Smoky Eye Makeup is Gorgeous. Take a Look...

If you're not huge into using color in your smoky eye looks, then I submit to you this style 90210's Jessica Lowndes wore to 17th Annual Race To Erase MS Gala over the weekend. It's a sneaky little way to get some color in...
0510-jessica-lowndes-eyes_bd.jpg
First you'll notice that she's got a shade that's a cross between a gray and a navy blue on her top lids and along the bottom as liner—that's the base of her smoky eye. But then the twist is that there's also a hint of purple just underneath the gray on her bottom lids.
0510-gray-purple-smoky-eye_bd.jpg
Now, she could have dusted a darker purple in the creases for shading, but then she risked looking like she had a black eye. So instead, there's a brown blended there.
Nice, no?
You into this? If so, here are a few color suggestions to get you on your way:

Now feel free to tell me if you think I overreacted with the headline. (I can't help it. I love a smoky eye.) Or just chat about what colors you'd use here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment